CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind



one beautiful romantic movie i saw it b4 but didnt finish it,just saw it today on mbc max,and am glad i did.

Jim Carrey was amazing in this movie way much better than his comedy roles in my opinion.

and Kate Winslet was just as amazing.

fav quotes

Joel Barish:
Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.


Joel Barish:
Look at it out here, it's all falling apart. I'm erasing you and I'm happy!


Clementine Kruczynski:
You know me, I'm impulsive.
Joel Barish:
That's what I love about you.


Joel Barish:
Wait.
Clementine Kruczynski:
Why?
Joel Barish:
I don't know. Just wait... for a while.

You can erase someone from your mind. Getting them out of your heart is another story.

1 comments:

Yasmine Adel Fouad said...

شوفت الفيلم من كام يوم لاول مرة ، هو غريب أوى ، أوى .. أنا عارفة ان ناس كتير بيعتبروه احلى فيلم شافوه ف حياتى انا مش شايفة ده بس ده ميمنعش ان الفيلم مميز و بيسيب بصمة و بيخلى الواحد يعيد تفكيره و يدخل جواه يشوف هو فيه ايه بقى


الحوارات اللى جبتيها لفتت انتباهى فعلا ف الفيلم